Things you can do in a parking lot while you’re waiting for someone else to get to the office because you forgot your keys:
- Play games on your phone.
- Text people who have nothing better to do than post a blog that 12 people read (but one of them might be Chris Hardwick, so shut your filthy mouth).
- Stalk your enemies on facebook.
- Kick rocks.
- Check that your tires have the proper amount of air in them.
- Short nap.
- Pick a flower and play “he loves me, he loves me not” (just make sure the flower has an odd number of petals).
- Run to the store to buy some sidewalk chalk and start decorating.
- Test how secure your office really is by breaking a window or two.
- Look for penis-shaped clouds in the sky.
- Prank call some people.
- Make yourself an impromptu breakfast using only what you find in your car – several sonic mints and half a pack of cigarettes.
- Contemplate your existence.
- Write “Don’t wash me, I like to be dirty” in the dirt on someone’s window.
- Call in sick and go back to bed.
There you go, Soph. Plenty of options.
(If anyone has some better options, please leave them in the comments.)